MAPB works directly with the families of Victims of Police Brutality from Dallas TX across the country. Fill out this form if you would like to Share Your Story With MAPB.
We are currently developing a national Victim Database. This data is also being tracked by:
- Washington Post: Fatal Force – Fatal Police Shootings Since 2015
- The Gaurdian: The Counted – People Killed by Police in the U.S. 2015-2016
- Mapping Police Violence | Killed by Police
- Fatal Encounters – A step toward creating an impartial, comprehensive, and searchable national database of people killed during interactions with law enforcement.
- Center for Homicide Research: Police Shootings